Susan Norris, AAUW PA Nominating and Elections Committee, Chair
Options for voting are outlined below.
NOTE: This year there will be NO live voting during the annual meeting on Zoom. Please vote by Sunday, April 30, 2023!
Candidate information can be found here.
OPTION 1: ONLINE VOTING:
Click on the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2023AAUWElection or paste this link into your browser. Online voting is available now through 11:59 pm, Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Clicking this link will bring up an initial screen that will include instructions and three boxes asking for voting confirmation information: 1) first name; 2) last name; and 3) AAUW affiliation: branch name, C/U rep, or national membership. This information will NOT be connected to your vote. Voter names and AAUW affiliation are required only to verify that you are a current paid AAUW PA member and that you are not voting multiple times.
Clicking the “next” box on the first screen will bring up the actual ballot: candidate names for the nominees for Co-Presidents and Program Vice President along with an option for each office for a write-in candidate.
Be sure to hit “Done” at the end to record your votes.
Branches may facilitate online voting at a branch meeting.
OPTION 2: PAPER BALLOT VOTING:
Clip out and return the official ballot in the March Keystoner or download the ballot by clicking here.
Return your completed ballot to your branch president or to the Nominating and Elections Committee chair by mail. To be valid and counted, mail-in ballots must be postmarked no later than Sunday, April 30, 2023, and sent to Susan Norris at the address below.
Voting instructions must be completed exactly as required in order for your ballot to be valid. If you have any questions or concerns about the appropriate way to file your ballot, please ask for clarification from your branch officers or from AAUW PA officers before voting.
- Mark an “X” in the blank provided on the ballot for each candidate. You may write in a candidate (on the line after “Other”) and vote for that person (by marking an “X” in the blank before “Other”).
- In the box on the side of the ballot, PRINT legibly your name as it appears in AAUW membership records and branch affiliation (if you are not a member of a particular branch, PRINT “National and State Member” or other appropriate affiliation).
- SIGN the ballot where indicated in the box.
- FOLD your ballot on the dotted line so that the box with your information is folded away from the votes you cast. Once your membership has been validated, the identification information in the box will be cut off from your cast votes, and your votes will then be included with the other mail-in ballots, mixed up, and counted.
- FILE your ballot either by returning it to your branch president to mail with other members’ votes or by mailing it yourself.
If mailing your ballot yourself, please send it to:
Susan Norris AAUW PA Nominations, 155 Winterberry Ln., Phoenixville, PA 19460-2752. The ballot must be postmarked by Sunday, April 30, 2023.
OPTION 3: VOTING THROUGH YOUR BRANCH
Branches may choose to hold a vote at the branch level. Your branch President/Administrator(s) has been sent the instructions to conduct this vote if they choose this option. Please check with your branch leadership to see whether they are planning to use this option. If not, please vote using Option 1 or Option 2 above. Click here to use this option.
Please do not vote both individually and through your branch!